This comfortably furnished studio apartment is the perfect and practical holiday rental solution for a self-catering break in the heart of Perpignan. The studio actually sleeps up to four adults (there is one double bed and one double sofa bed), the kitchen is fully equipped and we provide you with all the linen and towels too. All you need to do is bring your luggage!
Studio 1 is located in a charming Catalan street in the heart of Pepignan on the first floor of a recently renovated 13th century building. Ideal for couples, independent travellers or small families, the Studio is usually available for weekly holiday rentals, but it can also be rented on a nightly basis on request.
Like our other Perpignan holiday rentals, this studio Studio is listed with Clévacances, Atout France so you can be assured the apartment has been strictly inspected and approved for holiday rentals in France. You can read more information about the awarded Quality charter that guarantees our quality and standards here so you can book with confidence.
Central and Convenient Perpignan Location:
Located in a quiet street minutes from the bustling centre of Perpignan’s old town and the bars and restaurants of Place de la République, everything you might want for a relaxing holiday is within easy reach. There is a supermarket just around the corner, plus a local fresh food market sets up in the Place most mornings; Perpignan old town is heaving with every kind of restaurant, bistro, bar and café to suit all tastes; there are designer boutiques and shops aplenty and the train station is 20 minutes walk away.
A little further afield, but still within a half hour walk, are the USAP and Catalan Dragon Rugby stadiums; explore the history heritage of Perpignan’s Palais des Rois de Majorque; and there are local busses in the summer months to take you to the beach resort town of Canet which is about a 15-minute drive away. You can also get local shuttle busses to the airport from the main bus station nearby.
We highly recommend you hire a car so you can explore the wonderful countryside and surrounds of Perpignan. Within an hour you can visit stunning hilltop villages, pretty coastal towns, go walking up the great Mount Canigou and you can even take a day trip to Spain, as the border is less than an hour away!
For those arriving by car you'll find parking at Place des Esplanades or underground at Place Republique. If you wish to reserve underground parking please let us know.
Taxi from the airport is around 20 euros and from the train station around 10 euros.
Studio 1 Holiday Rental Apartment in a nutshell:
• Sleeps up to 4
• Holiday rentals include: one double bed, open plan living room/ kitchen/dining area with double sofa bed, bathroom with shower and separate WC.
• All linen and towels supplied
• Fully equipped kitchen includes: microwave oven, hotplate, coffee machine, fridge-freezer, utensils, cutlery and crockery.
• Washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Free WiFi Internet (bring your own laptop), UK Satellite TV, selection of books and local maps all available.
• Please note this apartment is a no-smoking zone, thank you.
MY PERPIGNAN HOLIDAY RENTAL DETAILS • Weekly rates are based on a minimum of 6 nights. • For stays of less than 6 nights please email us • Rates quoted on this page are for 2 people sharing. Extra person 50€ per week.
• All water/electricity/insurance included in price.
• Linen and towels supplied. • Free WIFI Internet also included.
• Please note, a tourism tax of 0.84 per night per adult will be added.
• For those traveling with friends, apartments can be booked together, with discounts when available, contact us for details.
• We also offer very competitive, affordable NIGHTLY RATES, please email for details.
Rate Low Season
Per Night 50€ - Per Week 330€
Rate High Season
Per Night 75€ - Per Week 450€
Low Season 1 January - 31 May
High Season 1 June - 30 September
and Holiday Periods
Low Season 1 October - 31 December
ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR LUGGAGE for these Perpignan holiday rentals